A flatweave that is woven with a thick woollen yarn to give it a rustic feel paired together with its all over Moroccan tile design makes for a dramatic yet tribal feel, a great rug for various applications and settings.
- Rotate your rug every six months to reduce uneven wear and tear
- Use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug, prevent sliding and to protect your floors
- Have your rugs professionally cleaned every three to six years, depending on the level of use
- Lightly vacuum once or twice a week. Use the hard floor attachment and the lightest possible setting
- Avoid powerful vacuums that may pull fibres loose from the base of the rug
- Vacuum the base of your rug occasionally, as dirt can accumulate here as well
Spill and Stains
- Blot spills with a paper towel or colourless cloth, and do not wipe or scrub
- When spills may cause a stain, you can immediately apply a small amount of mild soap and warm water
- Blot excess liquid with paper towel or colourless cloth, removing as much soap as possible as residue can act as a magnet for dirt
- Make sure you choose a very mild soap free from any bleach or hydrogen peroxide
- In most cases, warm water and a small amount of soap will take care of spills if attended to quickly
- For further cleaning tips, please contact your rug cleaning professional
Easy Care Options
- Non-shed (less vacuuming): microfibre, polypropylene
- Low shed (less vacuuming): short pile acrylic, vintage wool (see Handmade catalogue for more information)
- Spill and stain resistant (less cleaning): polypropylene, acrylic
- Dirt resistant (easy to clean): sisal
Free Shipping Australia Wide+
We normally process all orders and dispatch within 1 to 3 working days.
If you are not home when delivery is attempted the item will be left near the front door or similar secure position
Approximate delivery time as per schedule below after dispatch:
| Where You Live
||Estimated Shipping Time
| Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
|| 3-4 weekdays*
| ACT, Regional NSW, VIC & QLD
|| 5-6 weekdays*
|| 5-8 weekdays*
|| 6-10 weekdays*
| TAS, Regional SA, WA & NT
|| 10-14 weekdays*
* Delivery times are estimates only and delays outside of our control may occur.
+ Due to the nature of the product, we are unable to offer free shipping to some areas. We may still be able to ship to your area, a shipping quote may be provided at your request after your rugs have been purchased. If you decide not to proceed a full refund will be provided.
Full Shipping Policy can be found here
14 Day Easy Returns
At Rug Emporium you don't have to worry, love your new rug or get a full refund (shipping charges are non-refundable) with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. This includes all returns due to colour differences.
Simply let us know within 14 days of delivery and all we ask is that the rug is not used, is in the same condition you received it and is in the original box and/or packaging.
You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including return costs if your return is the result of an error on our part.
Full Returns Policy can be found here